Fortunately 2015 was a year with no major nuclear events. Let’s hope the same for 2016 and continue to watch these stories:
- Use of radiation in medical diagnosis and therapies continues to rise and some experts believe US Doctors are not following guidelines.
- Cold War rad workers still struggle for compensation.
- South African Bishops are calling for a referendum on new nuclear power plants.
- Bangladesh has signed a deal with Russia for new nuclear power plants.
- Despite claims and efforts